"The camera can capture my face, but until it captures my soul, you ain't got a movie"


Sunday 16 October 2016

Process of Making a Storyboard

In our group we decided to split the work for pre-production. Saskia and Ella worked on the set design and costume, whilst I worked on creating the story-board. I made sure to put a lot of detail in each shot, so that on the shoot day we can have a clear idea of what we want to film. After a few days of working on the story-board I was able to create more than 60 storyboard frames. 


After completeing the storyboard, I labelled them with numbers from 1 to 60+. This was so it made it easier to place in order after I cut out the story-boards. I cut out each frame from the tempalte and then placed it on a big piece of  black cardboard. This made it easier to hold; prevent the pictures from creasing and made it into a more proffesional presenation. 


The storyboard will facilitate the shoot day because everyone will be on the same page. Not only will we in our group have a clear idea of the concept, but so will everyone else, the media department, singer and dancers, it will help them understand our idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment