"The camera can capture my face, but until it captures my soul, you ain't got a movie"


Monday 12 September 2016

Feedback for Music Video Idea 2



  • One concern was the age of the actors, as using young actor may not look as realistic due to the more mature tones of the music video.

  • Another issue was setting it in a club, as reconstucting a club scene in the studio will not look realistic and it is not logistically possible to film in a real club when people are dancing.

  • One feedback was that I don't have to emphasis the 90's music video theme (like in the scene where the singer puts a pair of underwear in the guys car). The concern was how would I incorporate the 90's music video feel without it being cliche and unoriginal. 

  • The idea of using the snake was well recieved but also created the issue of relying on an animal that we cannot control and having to find and hire a snake, which might me difficult to do.

  • Additionally, I was told that I did not have to go as literal in the narrative and the video could be more abstract, this is something I will consider in my reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment